How to Measure Your Shoe Size
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on either the women’s or men’s size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
Please note that the size conversions below are approximations based on ideal size runs, but all manufacturers are different! Your size may vary from brand to brand. InfinityShoes.com does not claim that this chart will be 100% accurate for all brands, and offers it only for informational purposes. This chart is not a guarantee that your shoes will fit. If you are unsure what size you should order, feel free to give us a call, and we will do our best to help narrow down the right size for you.